- Login to cPanel.
- Locate and click on the "Addon Domains" icon under the "Domains" category.
- Enter the required information:
- New Domain Name - The domain name you are addin to your account.
- Subdomain/FTP Username - Create a login name for the new domain.
- Document Root - Folder within the master domain's root directory to hold files for the new domain.
- Password - Password for the user defined above.
- Password (Again) - Confirm the password.
- Click the "Add Domain" button to create the addon domain.
- 0 Users Found This Useful
To change the nameservers on your domain simply go to "My Domains" then click the icon next to...
Transferring a domain name is simple. Before requesting a domain transfer you will have to do a...
Our current domain pricing can be found at our website.
Our IPS TAG is "Linux Hosting" (without the quotes). Before changing the tag on the domain...
To flush DNS cache in Microsoft Windows:-- Start -> Run -> type cmd- in command prompt,...
Powered by WHMCompleteSolution